Have you started decorating for Christmas yet? I know I know, it's early, but it just makes me so happy to put on some Christmas music and start unpacking my decorations. I've been thinking about how I want to change it up a little this year. Recently, I've been doing lots of glitter in gold and silver/gold with bright pink and bright turquoise pops. You can see some photos here and here. But this year, I want to switch it up. Something a little less bright, with more wood elements and inspiration drawn from Scandinavian Christmas decor. I love the idea of rose gold geometric shapes, mixed with simple wreaths and perhaps some DIY tassels. I also foresee one of these wood bead DIYs on my list of projects. What are your decorating plans? Are you mixing it up?
Today is Feburary 1st. Where did the month of January go!? You know what that means? If you haven't started thinking Valentine's Day, you had better get on it! And if you don't have a man, or you're not into the whole Valentine's day scene, why not host a "Galentine's" Party. Invite your besties over, drink lots of champagne and wine and laugh about old boyfriends. Here a little something to inspire your fete.
We love love you! Thank you for visiting and we'll see you in the New Year!!!
Thanksgiving is just two days away, but that's okay you still have time to invite over a few friends, get a bunch of wine and throw together a drop-dead gorgeous table. Just check out these 10 ideas that cover the spectrum of tables. There's ideas for everyone on this list!
1. A black table gets a jolt of life with greenery and gold at Sarah Sherman Samuel's Thanksgiving.
2. Athena Calderone's moody and colorful table is a stunner for a Thursday night feast.
3. This DIY-filled table by Justina Blakeney uses produce as it's main star.
4. My Domaine featured this clean and beautiful setting.
5. Studio DIY nailed the super fun, throwback Friendsgiving!
6. This vintage post from Design*Sponge has always been one of my favorites. I love how homey it feels.
7. Purple and gold sing together on this Thanksgiving table from Apartment 34.
8. A happy bustling table via The Kitchn.
9. Justina Blakney nails the boho, eclectic look every time, perfect for pairing all the miscellaneous stuff you have on hand.
10. I love this clean, modern layers of this table by Craft and Couture.