1. Planted herb centerpieces. This lavender planted box adds the perfect pop of color by GD Designs, via The Wedding Chicks.
2. A cake topped with fresh herbs. Found on Snippet & Ink, sage gives this cake a slightly more casual look.
3. One of my favorite masculine tables, I Giardini di Giava and Il Profumo dei Fiori did an amazing job using the decor to bring in lots of thyme, via Green Wedding Shoes.
4. Add herbs to the boutonnieres. Sage adds a nice fragrance and pretty pale green color to these boutonnieres by Beehive Events found on Style Me Pretty.
5. Herb infused signature cocktail, perhaps this mojito from Gastronomer's Guide.
6. Dried herb confetti! Dried lavender will shower the newlyweds with beautiful purple flakes and a delicious scent. Via Style Me Pretty.
7. Potted herb favors. Like these found on Snippet & Ink, send your guests home with a treat to enhance dinners to come.
8. Herb infused oil favors. A touch of the Mediterranean, such a great idea found on Bell & Chic.
9. Beautiful herb garland, as a runner as they did on 1000 Threads, or draped as a backdrop or across the sweetheart table, love this fresh take on florals.
10. A stunning herb bouquet. Whether you add sprigs to your florals, or go completely green like this bouquet from Locally Grown Weddings, herbs add another dimension.