Hi all, hope you had a lovely long weekend. Today I'm back over on Something Turquoise sharing 15 brilliant ways to include your pet in your big day, even if they can't actually be present. Click on over and check it out!
We all love our fur babies. I love seeing pups in bow-ties as furry ring bearers, but lets be honest, not all pets are as well behaved and not all venues want your pet in their space. I can relate, we have a seven-year-old pup with the energy of a seven-month puppy. She jumps and runs and is completely unpredictable, especially around large groups of people. I know, like myself, many of you out there want to honor our pets, but not have them actually involved in your wedding. Here is my round-up of 10 ways to honor Fido without having him don a doggie flower crown.
1. Use your pup in your save-the-date like this couple did, by Foskett Creative.
2. Cute puppy pics make for perfect table numbers as this wedding via Style Me Pretty.
3. draw your four-legged friend into your your invitation, like this one by Le French Circus.
4. From United with Love, favors for your fur babies.
5. Like this wedding, use your dog's likeness to display your bling.
6. Carry your pups with you down the aisle like Tori of Sitting in a Tree did.
7. Designer, Amorology made the most adorable escort card display with dog details.
8. How about a custom made cake topper of couple's best friends? Love this one by Dog Cake Topper.
9. Take home a doggie bag of the human kind, printables from Marry This.
10. From Southern Weddings, illustrated koozies are super fun favors
A few weeks ago I posted the Top 10 Herb wedding details, well, my love for wedding greenery continues, this time it's in the form of leaves. All kinds of beautiful leaves from delicate to enormous. This trend is so good, you won't even miss this blooms!
1. a leaf decorated wedding cake, like this one found on Inspired by This Blog.
2. A drop-dead gorgeous, candle-light, foliage-infused ceremony backdrop by Cedarwood weddings.
3. Leaves make great escort cards, like these from Brides.com
4. Lush garland draping the ceremony chairs from Martha Stewart Weddings.
7. Light and lush giant palm leaves make an amazing one-of-a-kind backdrop for this Sayulita Wedding.
8. A flower crown with out the flowers is just as beautiful as with, get the DIY instructions from 100 Layer Cake.
9. Dogs can get in on the action too, love this leafy wreath from this green and white styled shoot.
It was crazy busy week around here, luckily I had a few moments to check out the happenings around wedding blog land and pick my favs for you!
Everyone loves an adorable wedding pup, and this one just might be one of the cutest I've ever seen.
A shimmery and floral covered cake, from a Frida Kahlo inspired shoot. Swoon.
Have a very Happy and Safe Halloween!!!