Hi friends, today you can find me over on Something Turquoise for my monthly "Steal This Style" column. This time around I am sharing a super fun wedding idea, a confetti bar! Let guest shower you, the bride and groom, themselves or take home a souvenir bag home. This detail is sure to put a smile on your guests faces and probably make for some great photos. Click here to check out the full post.
Confetti, the very sight of it screams party and celebration. It's classic, yet very on-trend. However you incorporate it into your wedding, it will add an element of fun and bring a smile to the faces of your guests.
1. This is actually confetti wall art, but scaled up, it could be so cool as a backdrop.
2. These sprinkle-covered marshmallow squares would be perfect for the desert table, favors or a coffee and hot chocolate bar.
3. This confetti-themed party has tons of fun ideas, but I am loving these confetti-filled balloons.
4. There's no better way to incorporate confetti in a wedding than a toss.
5. and there's nothing better than said photo op that results from the confetti toss.
6. Nothing says "get ready to party," like a confetti invitation suite.
7. This sprinkle cake adds a shot of color to the desert table.
8. Cookies and sprinkle-rimmed milk glasses are the perfect late night snack to serve.
9. My sparkly, Kate Spade wedding shoes brought looked like candy and filled me with delight.
10. Guests won't be able to help but smile when they see confetti wreaths and garland.
It's a very happy day indeed, because one of our favorite DIY and party blogs, Oh Happy Day, just opened a fabulous and fun party decor shop. I feel like a kid in a candy store looking at all the goodies Jordan has available, and, bonus, it's organized by both color and category! Genius! Here are a few of my favorite items I can picture as wedding decor.