It's spring! It's spring! Guess I was feeling extra girly this week, because this mood board is all about flowers, the color pink and butterflies. Yes, butterflies. They are making a comeback. Mark my words. Last time butterflies were a big thing, I was a teenager and Mariah Carey ruled the world. Now it's Queen B, but butterflies none-the-less are making are back on the scene. I think they could be so pretty sprinkled into wedding details, paired with pretty flowers, and spring colors.
When it comes to wedding hair styles I'm an anything-goes kind of girl, so I love it when a bride opts for something non traditional. Braids aren't too far out into left field, but they add texture, dimension and a little bit of that hippie goddess feel to a brides vibe. Here are 5 braids that I love!
I can't resist a gift guide. This one is for all the pretties you couldn't quite squeeze on to the registry!
1. One can never have too many trinket dishes, mi amore.
2. Presuming that the bride changed her name, she's going to need some new stationary. Personally, I love this set from Minted.
3. For all her travel trinkets, a monogramed make-up pouch.
4. Every tree needs a "first Christmas" ornament.
5. If this isn't the perfect wedding clutch, then I don't know what is!
6. I love all the pretty cheese boards out there these days, maybe one didn't make it to the registry, there's still time and this marble and wood cutie from Target is perfection.
7. A Framebridge gift card, the perfect gift for a recent bride or a bride-to-be to help get those wedding photos on the walls