I can't resist a gift guide. This one is for all the pretties you couldn't quite squeeze on to the registry!
1. One can never have too many trinket dishes, mi amore.
2. Presuming that the bride changed her name, she's going to need some new stationary. Personally, I love this set from Minted.
3. For all her travel trinkets, a monogramed make-up pouch.
4. Every tree needs a "first Christmas" ornament.
5. If this isn't the perfect wedding clutch, then I don't know what is!
6. I love all the pretty cheese boards out there these days, maybe one didn't make it to the registry, there's still time and this marble and wood cutie from Target is perfection.
7. A Framebridge gift card, the perfect gift for a recent bride or a bride-to-be to help get those wedding photos on the walls