We all love our fur babies. I love seeing pups in bow-ties as furry ring bearers, but lets be honest, not all pets are as well behaved and not all venues want your pet in their space. I can relate, we have a seven-year-old pup with the energy of a seven-month puppy. She jumps and runs and is completely unpredictable, especially around large groups of people. I know, like myself, many of you out there want to honor our pets, but not have them actually involved in your wedding. Here is my round-up of 10 ways to honor Fido without having him don a doggie flower crown.
1. Use your pup in your save-the-date like this couple did, by Foskett Creative.
2. Cute puppy pics make for perfect table numbers as this wedding via Style Me Pretty.
3. draw your four-legged friend into your your invitation, like this one by Le French Circus.
4. From United with Love, favors for your fur babies.
5. Like this wedding, use your dog's likeness to display your bling.
6. Carry your pups with you down the aisle like Tori of Sitting in a Tree did.
7. Designer, Amorology made the most adorable escort card display with dog details.
8. How about a custom made cake topper of couple's best friends? Love this one by Dog Cake Topper.
9. Take home a doggie bag of the human kind, printables from Marry This.
10. From Southern Weddings, illustrated koozies are super fun favors