Confetti, the very sight of it screams party and celebration. It's classic, yet very on-trend. However you incorporate it into your wedding, it will add an element of fun and bring a smile to the faces of your guests.
1. This is actually confetti wall art, but scaled up, it could be so cool as a backdrop.
2. These sprinkle-covered marshmallow squares would be perfect for the desert table, favors or a coffee and hot chocolate bar.
3. This confetti-themed party has tons of fun ideas, but I am loving these confetti-filled balloons.
4. There's no better way to incorporate confetti in a wedding than a toss.
5. and there's nothing better than said photo op that results from the confetti toss.
6. Nothing says "get ready to party," like a confetti invitation suite.
7. This sprinkle cake adds a shot of color to the desert table.
8. Cookies and sprinkle-rimmed milk glasses are the perfect late night snack to serve.
9. My sparkly, Kate Spade wedding shoes brought looked like candy and filled me with delight.
10. Guests won't be able to help but smile when they see confetti wreaths and garland.