It's Spring! That means time to refresh and get into the garden, and bring the garden into your perfect event. Infusing herbs into your wedding is a trend that I love the taste of, and there are so many ways to do it. Here are a few of my favorites.
2. A cake topped with fresh herbs. Found on Snippet & Ink, sage gives this cake a slightly more casual look.
5. Herb infused signature cocktail, perhaps this mojito from Gastronomer's Guide.
6. Dried herb confetti! Dried lavender will shower the newlyweds with beautiful purple flakes and a delicious scent. Via Style Me Pretty.
7. Potted herb favors. Like these found on Snippet & Ink, send your guests home with a treat to enhance dinners to come.
8. Herb infused oil favors. A touch of the Mediterranean, such a great idea found on Bell & Chic.
9. Beautiful herb garland, as a runner as they did on 1000 Threads, or draped as a backdrop or across the sweetheart table, love this fresh take on florals.
10. A stunning herb bouquet. Whether you add sprigs to your florals, or go completely green like this bouquet from Locally Grown Weddings, herbs add another dimension.